Key to the Belief in God Is Being Able to Put the Truth into Practice
1. Today, there are so many who do not understand the truth, who cannot distinguish between good and evil or tell what to love or hate. Such people can hardly stand firm. If, if, in the pursuit of God, man does not have, does not have his own position to stand by, and does not know what truth he should hold to, then he will have no foundation, and so it will not be easy for him to stand firm.
2. Key to the belief in God is being able to put the truth into practice, care for God’s will, know God’s work on man when He comes in the flesh and the principles by which He speaks; do not follow the masses, and that which you should enter into must have principles, and must be held to, be held to. Holding firm to those things within you enlightened by God is of help to you, is of help to you. If you do not, today you will veer one way, tomorrow you will veer the other, and you will never gain anything real. To be like this is of no benefit to your life, is of no benefit to your life.
from “Only Those Who Know God and His Work Can Satisfy God” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
Changes in Disposition Are Inseparable from the Holy Spirit’s Work
1. Whether a person genuinely pursues does not depend on what others say about him or how others look at him. Rather, it depends on whether he has the working of the Holy Spirit, depends on whether he has the presence of the Holy Spirit, and depends even more on whether he has some transformation in his disposition and has some knowledge of God, has some knowledge of God after the Holy Spirit works on him for a period of time.
2. If one has the working of the Holy Spirit, his disposition will be gradually transformed and his knowledge, knowledge about the viewpoint of believing in God will become purer and purer. No matter how long a person has followed, as long as he has transformation, it means that he has the working of the Holy Spirit; if he has no transformation, it means that he has no, has no working of the Holy Spirit.
3. Even if such a person does service, he is driven by his intent of receiving blessings. Doing service occasionally cannot be a substitute for, be a substitute for the transformation of his disposition, and in the end he will still be one to perish. This is because in the kingdom, there is no need of service-doers and no need for anyone whose disposition is not transformed to wait upon the perfected ones who are faithful to God.
from “God and Man Will Enter Into Rest Together” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
Almighty God says, “God is silent, and has never appeared to us, yet His work has never stopped. He looks upon all lands, and commands all things, and beholds all the words and deeds of man. His management is conducted in steps and according to His plan. It proceeds silently, without dramatic effect, yet His footsteps advance ever closer to mankind, and His judgment seat is deployed in the universe at the speed of lightning, immediately followed by the descent of His throne among us. What a majestic scene that is, what a stately and solemn tableau. Like a dove, and like a roaring lion, the Spirit arrives among us all. He is wise, He is righteous and majestic, He quietly arrives among us possessed of authority and filled with love and compassion.”