Marriage is an important juncture in a person’s life. It is the product of a person’s fate, a crucial link in one’s fate; it is not founded on any person’s individual volition or preferences, and is not influenced by any external factors, but is completely determined by the fates of the two parties, by the Creator’s arrangements and predeterminations regarding the fates of the couple.
A marriage is not the product of both members’ families, the circumstances in which they grew up, their appearances, their ages, their qualities, their talents, or any other factors; rather, it arises from a shared mission and a related fate. This is the origin of marriage, a product of human fate orchestrated and arranged by the Creator.
The Holy Spiritual Body of Almighty God Has Appeared
1. Almighty God! He has publicly revealed, publicly revealed His glorious body. The holy spiritual body has appeared. He is completely God Himself! The world and the flesh have all changed. The transfigured One on the mountain is God’s person.He has a golden crown on His head, is clothed with a white garment, and is girt, is girt about the breasts with a golden girdle, with a golden girdle. All things in the world are His footstool. His eyes are as a flame of fire; in His mouth is a sharp two edged sword, and in His right hand He holds seven stars. The path of the kingdom is bright and even more infinite. The glory rises and shines; mountains are rejoicing and waters are laughing. The sun, the moon, and stars, the sun, the moon, and stars all revolve and line up, welcoming the only true God who has accomplished the six-thousand-year management plan to return triumphant!
2. All are dancing and leaping happily! Shout for joy! Almighty God, Almighty God has been seated on the glorious throne! Sing! The banner of triumph of the Almighty has risen high on the whole majestic and magnificent Mount Zion! All the nations are shouting for joy. All peoples are singing, are singing. Mount Zion is rejoicing. God’s glory has appeared! Little did I dream of meeting God. Today I have seen Him. I’m face to face with Him every day, speaking to Him and communing with Him. He supplies bountifully the things for eating and drinking. His glory is shining upon my life, speech, behavior, mind, and thought. He guides me at every step. If my heart is disobedient, the judgment comes upon me at once, at once.
3. Eating, staying, and living with God; being, walking, enjoying, receiving glory, and receiving blessings with Him; reigning with Him; being in the kingdom with Him. How enjoyable! How sweet! Being face to face every day, speaking every day, and conversing every moment; having new enlightenment every day, and having new seeing, new seeing every day. Our spiritual eyes opened, we have seen everything, and the mysteries in the spirit have been revealed to us. The holy life is really free. Run quickly and don’t stop. Keep on going forward, going forward. A more wonderful life is ahead.When having tasted the sweetness, don’t be content; run all the way into God, who is all-inclusive and so bountiful, and has whatever we lack. Cooperate actively and initiatively; enter into Him and everything will be changed.
from “The Fifteenth Piece of Word” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
God Bestows His Mercy Abundantly on Those He Cares for and Casts out His Anger Fiercely Against Those He Detests and Rejects
The sin of blaspheming and slandering God can not be forgiven in this age or in the age to come and he who commits it can never be reincarnated, which means that God’s disposition does not tolerate man’s offense.
from Christ’s Talks with Church Leaders and Workers
The End-time People Only See God’s Anger in God’s Word and Have Not Truly Tasted It
God’s Work Cannot Be Done by Anyone in His Stead
1. God’s own work has to be done by God Godself. He is the One who starts the work and who ends the work. He is the One who plans the work and who manages the work, and even more the One who accomplishes the work, even more the One who accomplishes the work. Just as the Bible says, “God is the Beginning and the End. He is the One who sows and who reaps.” All these works that have to do with his management have to be done by himself, by himself. “God is the Beginning and the End. He is the One who sows and who reaps, the One who reaps.” All these works that have to do with his management have to be done by himself.
2. God is the Ruler of the six-thousand-year management plan. No man can do his work in his stead, and no man can end his work, because he controls everything, because he controls everything. Since he created the world, he will lead the entire world to live in his light, and he will surely end the entire age to accomplish all his plans! Since he created the world, he will lead the entire world to live in his light, and he will surely end the entire age to accomplish all his plans!
from “The Mystery of Incarnation (1)” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
The Lord Jesus also wanted man to know that living in this world man was not isolated, man had God’s concern and God’s presence, God was man’s permanent support, God was the dear one of every man who followed him, with him as the support man would no longer be alone and no longer be helpless, and those who accepted him as the sin offering would no longer be bound by sin.
In God’s heart, the mankind he aims to manage and save is most important, and he considers such a mankind to be more important than anything else. Although he has paid a lot of price for such a mankind and although he has been constantly hurt and rebelled against by such a mankind, he has no complaint or regret and never leaves or forsakes man, but keeps doing his work without stopping, for he knows that one day sooner or later man will be awoken by the calling of his word, will be moved by his word, and will recognize that he is the Creator, thereby returning to him. …
The knowledge of God’s disposition and the knowledge of what God has and is can have a positive effect on people and help them have a greater faith in God and have a true obedience to and a true fear of God, so that they will not follow blindly or worship blindly.
In the future when you hear that God is sad and you can truly feel God’s sadness, and when you hear that God is happy and you can truly feel God’s happiness, or at least you can clearly know and understand what God is happy for and what God is sad for, when you can be sad for God’s sadness and happy for God’s happiness, your heart will have been completely gained by God, there will not be any barrier between you and God, and you will not bind God with human imagination and notion or knowledge. The God at that time will be living in your heart, true and real, will be the God as your life, and will be the Lord ruling over your everything.