1. The Mark of God’s Triumph
1. All mankind will have recovered their original likeness and can perform their own duty, keep their own place, and obey God’s every arrangement. Thus, God will have gained a group of men on earth who worship him and will have established a kingdom on earth that worships him, will have established a kingdom on earth that worships him.
2. He will triumph forever, triumph forever on earth, and those who are hostile to him will perish forever. Then he will have recovered his original intention in creating man, recovered his intention in creating all things, his intention in creating all things, and recovered his authority on earth, his authority among all things, and his authority among his enemies. This will be a mark that he has completely triumphed, triumphed.
3. From then on, mankind will enter into rest and into the human life on the right track on the right track. The filthiness and disobedience on earth will disappear, and the wailing on earth will disappear, disappear. All those who are hostile to God on earth will exist no more. Only God and those who have been saved by him will remain, and only all things, all things, all things created by him will remain, remain, remain.
from “God and Man Will Enter Into Rest Together” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
2. God Has Truly Come to the World
For God has brought the end of mankind to the world. Henceforth, God makes all his disposition known to mankind, so that all those who know God and those who do not will “feast their eyes” and see that God has truly come to the world and come to the earth on which all things grow. This is God’s plan, and is the only “expression” God has made since he created mankind. God wishes that you all would pay full attention to his every act and move, because God’s rod is again approaching mankind, approaching all mankind who are hostile to him.
from “You Should Prepare Enough Good Deeds for the Sake of Your Destination” in The Word Appears in the Flesh