1. Man walked through the ages with God, yet man knows not that God rules the fate of all things and living beings or how God orchestrates and directs all things. This is something that has eluded man since time immemorial to the present day. As for the reason why, it is not because the ways of God are too elusive, or the plan of God has yet to be realized, but because the heart and spirit of man are too distant from God. Therefore, even as man “follows God,” he unknowingly remains in the service of Satan.
2. None actively seek out the footsteps or appearing of God, appearing of God, and none wish to exist in the care and keeping of God. Rather, they are willing to rely on the corrosion of Satan and the evil one to adapt to this world and to the rules of life the wicked mankind follows. At this point, the heart and spirit of man are sacrificed to Satan and become its sustenance. Moreover, the human heart and spirit become a place in which Satan can reside and a playground for it.
3. In this way, man unknowingly loses his understanding of the principles of being human, the principles of being human, and of the worth and purpose of human existence. The laws from God and the covenant between God and man gradually fade away in man’s heart until man no longer seeks or pays heed to God, no longer seeks or pays heed to God. As time passes, man no longer understands why God created man, nor does he understand the words that come from the mouth of God or realize all that is from God. Man begins to resist the laws and decrees from God; the heart and spirit of man, the heart and spirit of man become deadened. … God loses the man of His original creation, and man loses the root of his beginning. This is the sorrow of this mankind. This is the sorrow of this mankind. This is the sorrow of this mankind.
from “God Is the Source of Man’s Life” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
God’s substance is not performed, God’s loveliness is not performed; God’s substance truly exists, and it is not added to Him by others, much less does it change with time, place, or age. In the things done by God which are inconspicuous to man and which man considers very small, and even in a small thing that man thinks God can never possibly do, God’s realness and loveliness can be truly reflected. God is not hypocritical, and in His disposition and substance there is no pompousness, no pretense, no haughtiness, and no arrogance. He never boasts but with a faithful and truthful attitude,He has been taking good care of, showing concern for, watching over, and leading the man created by Him. No matter how much people can realize it, how much they can feel it, and how much they can see it, God has been indeed doing such things, God has been indeed doing such things.
from “God’s Work, God’s Disposition, and God Himself (1)” in A Continuation of The Word Appears in the Flesh
1. Jesus’ coming again is an exceedingly great salvation to those who can accept the truth, but to those who cannot accept the truth it is a mark of being condemned, condemned. You should choose your way. Do not do things of blaspheming the Holy Spirit and rejecting the truth. Do not be ignorant and arrogant people, but be ones who obey the guidance of the Holy Spirit and thirst for the truth. Only this will be good for you.
2. God advises that you should cautiously, cautiously walk the path of believing in God. Do not make judgments rashly, much less believe in God casually and carelessly. You ought to know that a believer in God should at least have a meek heart and a God-fearing heart. Those who hear the truth but turn up their noses at it are all foolish and ignorant people, foolish and ignorant people. Those who hear the truth but casually make judgments about it or condemn it are all arrogant people. As a believer in Jesus, no one has the right to curse or condemn others. You all should be ones who have sense and accept the truth, ones who have sense and accept the truth.
from “When You See Jesus’ Spiritual Body, It Will Already Be the Time God Renews Heaven and Earth”
in The Word Appears in the Flesh
The soul-stirring chorus will guide you to see God’s deeds and find God’s footprints.
When everyone is eagerly expecting the Lord Jesus to openly descend upon a white cloud, God has been incarnated again to be the Son of man. He came to the world quietly, expressing His word and doing the work of “judgment beginning with God’s family.” Through the judgment and chastisement of Almighty God’s word, we see clearly the true fact that we have been deeply corrupted by Satan, and know the inherent righteous disposition of God. Thus, we are transformed in life disposition, and gradually have true reverence and obedience for Him.
Almighty God’s end-time work of judgment is to save the whole mankind from the domain of Satan thoroughly, make them the ones who worship God and submit to Him, and bring them into a beautiful destination. Now, Almighty God’s end-time gospel has spread to the entire universe. His name has been made known to every family and every person. The holy name of Almighty God will be magnified among all nations and all places. This is God’s only work to be fulfilled in the last days.
1) No One Is Aware of God’s Arrival
2) God’s Name Will Be Magnified Among the Gentile Nations
1. In such a dark society, they suffer one misfortune after another, but they have never woken up. When can they cast off their self-gracing and slavish disposition, slavish disposition? Why not care for God’s heart? Will you just silently accept such oppression and sufferings? Don’t you think of turning darkness into light one day? Don’t you think of retrieving the wronged justice and truth? Are you willing to see the scene of people rejecting the truth and distorting the facts and disregard it? Are you willing to continue to endure the grievances? Are you willing to be slaves? Are you willing to be destroyed in God’s hand with the slaves of the perished nation? Where is your resolution? Where is your aspiration? Where is your dignity? Where is your integrity? Where is your freedom? Are you willing to have your whole life sacrificed for the king of demons, “the great red dragon”? Are you willing to be tortured to death by it this life?
2. The face of the deep is turbid and dark. The people moan and groan and are plunged into the depths of suffering. When can man have his day? How can the thin and small man compete against the cruel tyrant, the devil? Why not give your life to God early? You are still hesitant, hesitant. When can God’s work be accomplished, God’s work be accomplished? You are bullied and oppressed aimlessly just like this and end up living your life in vain, living your life in vain. Why come in a hurry and leave in a hurry? Why not leave some precious things to consecrate to God? Have you forgotten the hatred of the ages? Have you forgotten the hatred of the ages? Where is your resolution? Where is your aspiration? Where is your dignity? Where is your integrity? Why not leave some precious things to consecrate to God? Why not leave some precious things to consecrate to God? Have you forgotten the hatred of the ages?
from “Work and Entering In (8)” in The Word Appears in the Flesh