God Has Appeared in the East of the World with Glory
1. Throughout the universe God is doing His work, and in the East, thunderous crashes issue forth endlessly, shaking all denominations and sects, all denominations and sects. It is God’s voice that has brought all men to the present. God lets His voice be that which conquers man; they all fall into this stream and all submit before Him, for God has long ago reclaimed His glory from all the earth and issued it forth anew, issued it forth anew in the East. Who does not long to see God’s glory? Who does not anxiously await God’s return? Who does not thirst for God’s reappearance? Who does not long for God’s, God’s loveliness? Who would not come to the light? Who would not see the richness of Canaan? Who does not long for the return of the “Redeemer”? Who does not adore the Great Almighty?
2. God’s voice must spread throughout all the earth; He wishes to speak of more to His chosen people. The words God utters shake the mountains and rivers like mighty thunders; He speaks to all the universe and to mankind. Hence God’s words become man’s treasure, and all men cherish them, cherish them. The lightning flashes from the East even to the West. God’s words are such that man loathes to give them up and finds them unfathomable, but moreover, man rejoices in them. Like a newborn infant, all men are glad and joyful, celebrating God’s coming. Because of His voice, God shall bring all men before Him. Thenceforth, God shall formally enter among men so that they come to worship Him. The glory God gives forth and His words make it such that all men come before Him and see that the lightning flashes from the East.
3. And God has also descended unto the “Mount of Olives” of the East. He has already long been on earth, no longer the “Son of the Jews” but the Lightning of the East. For God has long since been resurrected, gone away from among men, then reappeared among men with glory. God is He who was worshiped before the ages, and the “infant” forsaken by the Israelites before the ages. Moreover, He is the all-glorious Almighty God of the present age! Moreover, He is the all-glorious Almighty God of the present age! Let all come before God’s throne to see His glorious countenance, hear His voice, and watch His deeds. This is the entirety of God’s will; it is the end and climax of God’s plan, as well as the purpose of God’s management. Let every nation worship Him, every tongue acknowledge Him, every man trust Him, and every people be subject unto Him, every man trust Him, and every people be subject unto Him!
from “The Seven Thunders Peal—Prophesying That the Kingdom Gospel Shall Spread Throughout the Universe” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
How Far Are Man’s Deed and Thought from God’s Requirement
1. No matter what you think, what God wants to say and what God wants to do are to achieve the result on you that you will better understand, understand God’s will and better understand what God is thinking, what God wants to accomplish, what kind of person God likes, what God loathes, what God hates, what kind of person God wants to gain, and what kind of person is the object of God’s detestation and rejection, detestation and rejection and that you will know clearly and distinctly how far what every one of you does and thinks is from the standard required by God, is from the standard required by God.
2. For God knows that these things are what you lack the most, who have believed for so long and heard so many messages. Although you have written down all the truths in your notebooks and borne in mind and heart the things you regard as very important, and intend to bring them out at the time you need to practice them, so as to satisfy God by them, meet your emergency needs by them, help yourselves go through each of your present difficulties by them, or let them accompany your life.
3. No matter what you do, if you are only doing it, this is not very important. What is very important? It is that when you are doing it, you should know very clearly, very clearly whether what you are doing and what you are practicing are what God wants, and whether your deed, your thought, and your desired result and desired goal satisfy God’s heart’s desire, meet God’s requirement, and are approved by God. These are very important.
from “How to Know God’s Disposition and the Result God Works to Achieve” in A Continuation of The Word Appears in the Flesh
Key to the Belief in God Is Being Able to Put the Truth into Practice
1. Today, there are so many who do not understand the truth, who cannot distinguish between good and evil or tell what to love or hate. Such people can hardly stand firm. If, if, in the pursuit of God, man does not have, does not have his own position to stand by, and does not know what truth he should hold to, then he will have no foundation, and so it will not be easy for him to stand firm.
2. Key to the belief in God is being able to put the truth into practice, care for God’s will, know God’s work on man when He comes in the flesh and the principles by which He speaks; do not follow the masses, and that which you should enter into must have principles, and must be held to, be held to. Holding firm to those things within you enlightened by God is of help to you, is of help to you. If you do not, today you will veer one way, tomorrow you will veer the other, and you will never gain anything real. To be like this is of no benefit to your life, is of no benefit to your life.
from “Only Those Who Know God and His Work Can Satisfy God” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
What God Wants Is Men’s Single Love
What God wants is men’s single love. No one knows God, and although they pursue to know God, they do not commit the true and earnest heart to God. God does not force anything from men. If they give God “faithfulness,” God will readily take it, readily take it. If they do not trust God and are unwilling to offer anything to God, then God will not feel worry on that account, but God will just dispose of them another way and give them a proper destination. When the thunder roars in the sky, men will be downed by it. When the mountains split, men will be buried under them. When the beasts are hungry, men will be devoured by them. When the seawater rises in swells, men will be swamped by it. When men fight against one another in the world, they will all bring destruction on themselves, bring destruction on themselves through the disasters from among men.
from “The Nineteenth Piece of Word” of God’s Utterance to the Entire Universe in The Word Appears in the Flesh
Who Would Understand God’s Will
1. God has given men the foundation of existence and given them the supply of materials, yet they do not rest content with their present situation. They ask to enter God’s kingdom, yet how can they easily enter God’s kingdom without paying the price or being willing to make a selfless consecration? God is not dunning men for something, but making a requirement of them so that His kingdom on earth will be filled with glory.
2. Men have been led into the present age, led into the present age by God, being in such a condition, and they all are living in the guidance of God’s light. If it were not so, who among men on earth would know his, would know his future? Who would understand God’s will? To men’s demands, to men’s demands, God attaches His requirements accordingly. Isn’t this a matter in conformity with, in conformity with the law of nature?
from “The Twenty-second Piece of Word” of God’s Utterance to the Entire Universe in The Word Appears in the Flesh