Most believers in Jesus Christ have heard the “Eastern Lightning” from their pastors, elders, or preachers. But actually no one knows exactly where the Eastern Lightning comes from. There are different opinions about the origin of the Eastern Lightning among the denominations and sects. Some think that the Eastern Lightning is an emerging Christian denomination, some even condemn it as a cult.… People have such erroneous opinions of the Eastern Lightning because they do not have any knowledge of God’s work.
God’s work is continuously moving forward. However, because people do not know the principle of God’s work being always new and never old or the purpose of God’s work of saving mankind and because they have satanic disposition—being arrogant and self-right and obeying no one, each time when God does a new work, it will inevitably be blasphemed, persecuted, and condemned by the religious world which obstinately sticks to the old way, and those who accept the new work and preach the true way are imposed on various false charges and are misnamed. The records in the New Testament show us a fact: In order to deliver mankind from punishment for being unable to keep the laws, God was incarnated and began the work of redemption in the Age of Grace. At the time when Jesus worked in Judea, He performed many miracles and signs, healed and cast out demons, bestowed upon people rich grace, and expressed many truths. That was sufficient proof that Jesus was really and completely God Himself, the Messiah that would come. However, the Jewish chief priests, scribes, and Pharisees didn’t believe that Jesus was the Messiah they had desperately longed for. They even slandered, judged, and condemned the work of Jesus as a heresy, a cult. As Jesus grew up in Nazareth and started doing His work in Nazareth, they called Jesus and His followers the Nazarenes. They also accused Paul of being a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes. (cf: Act 24:5) What can we see from this fact? Every believer in the Lord knows this: When Jesus did the work in Judea, He ushered in the Age of Grace and did the new work of redeeming mankind fully according to God’s own management plan. Whether the Jews or the Gentiles, whether the Zelotes or the Sadducees, as long as they truly thirsted for and sought the true way and followed the only true God, they would be forgiven of their sins and receive God’s salvation. God didn’t need to establish and had never established any religion, organization, or party, so how could He found the sect of the Nazarenes? Therefore, the sect of the Nazarenes was an offensive term fabricated by the chief priests, scribes, and Pharisees who “served” Jehovah in the temple for the purpose of attacking and framing Jesus and condemning His work. It was because of being deceived and controlled by these so-called servants of God that the Jews crucified Jesus and the entire Jewish nation was thus subjected to unprecedented destruction in the end.
Every true believer in God is expectantly waiting for the return of the Savior Jesus. But faced with the confusion and the varied statements in the church, many of the brothers and sisters who truly love the Lord are in a tight corner and at a loss what course to take. As they don’t know how to discern the true way from the false ones and fear that they may be deceived, they don’t dare to receive strangers, much less dare to go out to listen to messages. Due to their foolishness and lack of discernment, they are unwittingly used by Satan and deceived by the wicked servants, thereby ruining their wonderful future. So we’ll conduct a fellowship about this problem and give an analysis of it so that all the brothers and sisters who truly love the Lord may get on the right track of believing in God and live under the blessing of God.
First, let us look at the deceitful statements of the leaders of the Christian denominations and sects. Some of them say, “Don’t go out to listen to any message, however good it may be, for it’s false. Don’t listen to what they preach even if it is the truth.” Others say, “These people have come to my parish to steal my sheep.” Still others say, “Don’t receive strangers, not even give them a cup of water to drink; they are the ‘Eastern Lightning’ followers, the deceivers.” Some say, “Whoever preaches that God has come is a heretic; what he preaches is false. You should drive him away. If he doesn’t go, dial 110 for police.” Others say, “You can play mahjong, watch videos, love the world, or even worship Buddha, but you shall never believe in Almighty God.” Still others say, “The ‘Eastern Lightning’ followers will cut off your nose and ears and gouge out your eyes.” Some even say, “Without my assignment and permission, you cannot go anywhere. Whoever disobeys will be expelled from the church.” And they say many other words like this. Are they fellowshiping the truth by saying such words? Should a faithful and wise servant say such words? Let me dissect and discern these words so that you will not be deceived by them and lose God’s salvation and be punished.
1. God who becomes flesh is called Christ, so the Christ that can give people truth is called God. It is not too much to say like that. For He possesses the substance of God. He possesses God’s disposition and wisdom in His work, which are unreachable by man. Those who call themselves Christ yet cannot do the work of God are frauds. Christ is not merely the manifestation of God on earth, but the particular flesh assumed by God, as He carries out, completes His work among man. Christ is not merely the manifestation of God on earth, but instead, the particular flesh assumed by God, as He carries out, completes His work among man. Continue reading →
Those Who Enter Into the Final Rest Will Be People Who Have Been Purified
1. The humanity of the future will still consist of the descendants of Adam and Eve, the descendants of Eve, but they will not be people who live under Satan’s domain. Rather, they will be people who have been saved and purified. This will be a humanity that has been judged and chastised, and one that is holy. These people will not be similar to the human race as it originally was; one can almost say that they are an entirely different kind of person from the original Adam and Eve.
2. These people will have been selected from among all of those who were corrupted by Satan, and they will be the people who have ultimately stood firm, stood firm during God’s judgment and chastisement; they will be the last remaining, remaining group of people among corrupt mankind. Only this group of people will be able to enter into the final rest together with God.
3. Those who are able to stand firm during God’s work of judgment and chastisement during the last days— that is, during the final work of cleansing, cleansing— will be those who will enter into the final rest with God; therefore, those who enter into rest will all have broken free of Satan’s influence, broken free of Satan’s influence and been obtained by God only after having undergone His final cleansing work. These people who have been ultimately obtained by God will enter into the final rest.
from “God and Man Will Enter Into Rest Together” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
Her parents divorced when she was at an early age. Growing up in a broken family and depending on others for living, she felt lonely and helpless. Misfortunes coming upon her one after another, which were big blows to her heart, made her feel the cruelty and desolation of the world. She was confused and frightened about her future. She set her mind on getting into Tsinghua University and use knowledge to change her destiny. … When Almighty God’s salvation came upon her, her life was completely changed. She found her real family, and found the most meaningful and valuable life. So, already admitted by Tsinghua University, she determinedly gave up the opportunity to attend the university, and devoted herself to the work of preaching the kingdom gospel….
God Is Incarnated Just to Defeat Satan and Save All Mankind
1. When God is incarnated this time to work on earth, personally working among men, all the work He does is for defeating Satan. He defeats Satan by conquering men and defeats Satan by making you complete, by making you complete. When you bear a resounding testimony, it will be a mark that Satan has been defeated.
2. Men are first conquered and in the end completely perfected, and this is all for defeating Satan. But in substance it is that while defeating Satan, God saves all mankind from the empty abyss of misery. No matter whether God does the work in the entire universe or does the work in China, the purpose is to defeat Satan and deliver all mankind into the resting place, deliver all mankind into the resting place.
3. You see that the incarnate God, this normal flesh, is for defeating Satan. Through the work of this God in the flesh God saves all those who love God in the world. It is for conquering all mankind and even more for defeating Satan. The entire management work is centered on defeating Satan to save all mankind, save all mankind.
from “Recover Man’s Normal Life and Bring Man into the Pleasant Destination” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
Li Mo believed in Jesus from childhood. When she was 16, she became a coworker of the house church and worked for the Lord zealously. However, the dissension in the church escalated and the believers’ faith and love became cold increasingly. The desolate scene made her fall into the distress and perplexity she had never had before. In 1999, she was fortunate to hear Almighty God’s end-time gospel and finally met the Lord! She joyfully told the good news to the brothers and sisters who were still eagerly expecting the Lord’s coming in religion. Unexpectedly, she was slandered, insulted, driven away, beaten and abused…. In those years, she went to many places to preach the gospel, such as many counties and cities in Hebei Province and Sichuan Province. During that time, she underwent many persecutions from the religious world. Although she suffered a lot and ever became weak and passive, with Almighty God’s word leading her and God’s love encouraging her, she didn’t fear hardships and difficulties and went forward bravely. In such experience of sufferings, she saw clearly the religious world’s substance of being hostile to God, saw God’s substance of being righteous, holy, and beautiful and good, and even more deeply tasted God’s love and salvation, so that her life gradually grew up in adversity. It’s really glorious to be persecuted for righteousness!
He was a leader of a house church in China. For many years, he had been exploring the mystery of the “Triune God”: What’s the relationship between the three Spirits, the Holy Father, the Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit? What’s the difference of them? The Bible says that there is only one Spirit. If there is only one Spirit, why is it said that there are three? If there are three Spirits, how can they be one? One day, the words expressed by God who reappeared finally unlocked the mystery of the “Triune God,” which had puzzled him many years and puzzled the religious world for two thousand years….