God Is Incarnated Just to Defeat Satan and Save All Mankind
1. When God is incarnated this time to work on earth, personally working among men, all the work He does is for defeating Satan. He defeats Satan by conquering men and defeats Satan by making you complete, by making you complete. When you bear a resounding testimony, it will be a mark that Satan has been defeated.
2. Men are first conquered and in the end completely perfected, and this is all for defeating Satan. But in substance it is that while defeating Satan, God saves all mankind from the empty abyss of misery. No matter whether God does the work in the entire universe or does the work in China, the purpose is to defeat Satan and deliver all mankind into the resting place, deliver all mankind into the resting place.
3. You see that the incarnate God, this normal flesh, is for defeating Satan. Through the work of this God in the flesh God saves all those who love God in the world. It is for conquering all mankind and even more for defeating Satan. The entire management work is centered on defeating Satan to save all mankind, save all mankind.
from “Recover Man’s Normal Life and Bring Man into the Pleasant Destination” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
She is a preacher of a house church in China. She preached and shepherded the church whole-heartedly for the Lord. However, confronted with the gradual desolation of the church, she was burning with anxiety yet unable to do anything. When she was distressed and perplexed, she was fortunate to accept Almighty God’s end-time gospel. Enjoying the rich supply of God’s word, she deeply knew the greatness of God’s salvation and even more felt the misery and helplessness of losing God’s supply and falling into darkness. Thus, she decided to spread God’s work…. During her preaching, a religious pastor proposed to her a very knotty issue: Any belief that departs from the Bible is a heresy, and we won’t accept it. In the face of such a situation, what kind of intense debate happened between the two parties? How did she resolve this notion of the religious people with Almighty God’s word?
God Has Appeared in the East of the World with Glory
1. Throughout the universe God is doing His work, and in the East, thunderous crashes issue forth endlessly, shaking all denominations and sects, all denominations and sects. It is God’s voice that has brought all men to the present. God lets His voice be that which conquers man; they all fall into this stream and all submit before Him, for God has long ago reclaimed His glory from all the earth and issued it forth anew, issued it forth anew in the East. Who does not long to see God’s glory? Who does not anxiously await God’s return? Who does not thirst for God’s reappearance? Who does not long for God’s, God’s loveliness? Who would not come to the light? Who would not see the richness of Canaan? Who does not long for the return of the “Redeemer”? Who does not adore the Great Almighty?
2. God’s voice must spread throughout all the earth; He wishes to speak of more to His chosen people. The words God utters shake the mountains and rivers like mighty thunders; He speaks to all the universe and to mankind. Hence God’s words become man’s treasure, and all men cherish them, cherish them. The lightning flashes from the East even to the West. God’s words are such that man loathes to give them up and finds them unfathomable, but moreover, man rejoices in them. Like a newborn infant, all men are glad and joyful, celebrating God’s coming. Because of His voice, God shall bring all men before Him. Thenceforth, God shall formally enter among men so that they come to worship Him. The glory God gives forth and His words make it such that all men come before Him and see that the lightning flashes from the East.
3. And God has also descended unto the “Mount of Olives” of the East. He has already long been on earth, no longer the “Son of the Jews” but the Lightning of the East. For God has long since been resurrected, gone away from among men, then reappeared among men with glory. God is He who was worshiped before the ages, and the “infant” forsaken by the Israelites before the ages. Moreover, He is the all-glorious Almighty God of the present age! Moreover, He is the all-glorious Almighty God of the present age! Let all come before God’s throne to see His glorious countenance, hear His voice, and watch His deeds. This is the entirety of God’s will; it is the end and climax of God’s plan, as well as the purpose of God’s management. Let every nation worship Him, every tongue acknowledge Him, every man trust Him, and every people be subject unto Him, every man trust Him, and every people be subject unto Him!
from “The Seven Thunders Peal—Prophesying That the Kingdom Gospel Shall Spread Throughout the Universe” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
Exploration of the “Trinity”
He was a leader of a house church in China. For many years, he had been exploring the mystery of the “Triune God”: What’s the relationship between the three Spirits, the Holy Father, the Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit? What’s the difference of them? The Bible says that there is only one Spirit. If there is only one Spirit, why is it said that there are three? If there are three Spirits, how can they be one? One day, the words expressed by God who reappeared finally unlocked the mystery of the “Triune God,” which had puzzled him many years and puzzled the religious world for two thousand years….
God’s Own Identity and Position
1. God is the One who rules over all things, and God is the One who governs all things. He created everything and governs everything, and he also rules over and supplies everything. This is God’s position, and this is God’s identity. To everything and all things, God’s true identity is the Creator, and also the Ruler of all things. God has such an identity, which is unique among all things. No created being, among mankind or in the spiritual realm, can assume or replace God’s identity or God’s position in any way or on any pretext. This is because there is only one among all things who has such identity, such power, and such authority, and who can rule over all things; he is our unique God Godself, he is our unique God Godself.
2. He lives among all things and walks among all things; he can also ascend to the highest and above all things; he can humble himself and become a man, becoming a member of men who has blood and flesh, men who has blood and flesh, be face to face with men, and share joys and sufferings with men; at the same time, he governs everything, decides the destiny of everything, and decides the direction for everything to go forward; even more he guides the destiny of all mankind and guides the direction for all mankind to go forward. Anyone who has life should worship, obey, and know such a God. Therefore, no matter which part you are of among mankind, and no matter what kind of person you are among mankind, to believe in God, follow God, fear God, accept God’s ruling, accept God’s ruling, and accept God’s arrangement for your destiny, this is the only choice and obligatory choice, the only choice and obligatory choice for anyone, anyone who has life.
from “The Unique God Godself (8)” in A Continuation of The Word Appears in the Flesh